Featuring a Gallery of Next Generation Posters
- Plant Biology Worldwide Summit will be showcasing all posters in an iPoster gallery that will be available for viewing 1 week before the conference starts. You can include high resolution images, high definition videos, sound files, and links to external web resources. You can add as much text and media content as you need to present your research with the detail it deserves! You will also be able to answer questions and chat with fellow attendees about your posters.
- The use of narratives to guide viewers through the sections is highly encouraged
- Interested conference participants can contact the authors for further interactions
- As an added bonus, authors can edit their poster content through the end of the conference.
- iPosters can receive and be retrievable by indexing sources.
- View several sample iPosters from 2019 to experience the features first hand: Sample 1, Sample 2, Sample 3
Abstract Submission Details
The Program Committee invites abstracts (maximum 300 words or 2,000 characters) that report new scientific research developments in diverse areas of Plant Biology. We recommend formatting your abstract according to this to maximize viewer engagement,
Abstracts are welcome from scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education. You do not have to be an ASPB member to submit an abstract.
- There is a $50 non-refundable fee for each abstract submission.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the online abstract submission site.
- Presenters are responsible for creating their poster in the iPoster Gallery prior to the conference. iPoster recommends allowing 2 weeks to create a high-quality iPoster. Training and help tools will be provided.
- Abstract submission fees are separate from meeting registration fees.
- Primary poster presenter must also be a registered attendee. The name used to submit your abstract must exactly match the name used for your Plant Biology registration.
Poster Abstract Submission Deadline
July 12, 2020: Deadline for poster abstract submissions to be included in the iPoster gallery. Primary poster presenters must be registered for the conference. This will be the LAST DAY to submit an abstract. Submissions will cut off at 11:59 PM EST.